I've been trying to reach out to this website. I tried messaging their official facebook, twitter account. Emailed support@smoktech.com, even called their hotline number. However, to no avail I had zero response from them. In my call, I talked to one person in their CS and told me she will check it for me. A day passed by and still no response. This is the worst customer service I experience being used to online shopping. I would rather buy from third party suppliers than directly purchase with them. I initially thought it would be better if you buy it directly to the company that creates them. To my surprise, it wasn't. This is very unacceptable.

These details they have on their website:

+ 86 755 26977815

support@smoktech.com manager@smoktech.com (For inquiries)

HQ: 3rd Floor of Jiejing Yangguang Park's Affiliated Building, No.15 Kejibei 2nd Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China

Forget that, it's useless knowing this info.

Now my items will be delivered to the wrong address and I won't get what I paid for. I'm super frustrated and angry!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Smok Customer Care.

I didn't like: No response, Liar.

• Smok vape
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2016.

Comments

I brought a smoke stick p25 from my local e liquid shop, I have had it 28 days and it no longer charges up, can you help?

Same here, I ordered a vape 2 weeks ago. I have had a DHL tracking number for 5 days.

DHL keeps telling me the shipment has not been picked up. My emails and phone calls are unanswered.

3 Months on trying to sort out a warranty claim and its still not been sortedcustomer service is poor :says on line chat but there is non :takes 5 days for someone to reply back to you :will be reporting this company to tranding standards

I had a X-Priv problem, to the point the inside of the battery compartment melted. This is despite me being fastidious about batteries and using batch tested and well married cells.One reply offering coupons for $129.99, ie: the kit cost.

I pointed out that $29.99 shipping wasn’t covered, or the import (tax and duty) to the UK, so could they kindly just ship the thing and mark the form as “replacement”.Nothing, no reply. I’ve sent a load of replies to the first ticket opened, opened a second ticket, contacted by email.Having highly rated their kit in the past and had many tanks, mods and coils, I will now totally avoid any more dealings with them.

I have an alien 220, screen - dead, contacted Smok, August 3rd they received it, they are telling me that I will receive it by the end of September, knowing that their product was defective.. Smok Customer service is garbage.

The staff - Garbage, I regret buying anything from Smok, In order for them to make it in the USA they have to shape up. I don't hesitate to spend money on things I like but Smok will never see another dollar from me period!

Waltham Abbey, England, United Kingdom #1341759

my smok alien has a black screen and it's not in stealth mode ?been trying to contact them with no response ☹️this is a joke this needs to be sorted out and reported to trading standards as i've seen so many people in the same position as me....this is a must and it's our legal right to have items repaired or replaced ?

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1256414

I have had the same issue. 2 weeks and no updates.

I think I am going to be getting ripped off.

I don't think I will get my items at all. I will never order from them ever again.