Roughly two weeks ago I purchased an alien mod from my local vape shop.I immediately had an issue with it.

I took my smok tank in and had it rebuilt and it actually function for about 3 days. It started doing the same thing that it was doing to begin with, giving a code for atomizer short. I took it back to the vape shop where I paid to have my coil rebuild. Again it worked, this time for about an hour.

Back to the vape shop I went where I was told the chip was fried in the unit. This is verified by putting my tank on to for other devices and my tank performing beautifully. Someone put their tank on my device and once again it gave the same error. I contacted the company directly.

I was told via email to contact MadVapes for warranty. I did as I was told and got a automated response saying that my whatever was being processed. That was on the 28th, today is the 31st. I have contacted smok two more times with no contact back.

I can clearly see that they read my messages just don't seem to have the customer service skills to respond. Madvapes is also missing in action, no contact or email from them either. Both companies have thoroughly just regarded My Consumer complaint. I currently own three smok tanks, never had a problem.

Thanks to this one issue, I will never be ain't buying another one of their products ever again.If this review costs them just one purchase, then I feel that it is not a waste of time.

Review about: Smok Vape Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments