Product: Smok Vape Kit Clear all filters (0 of 46 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Upscale Vapes - Defective product

I bought a new vape mod and tank ($113.00 ) it leaked so bad it shorted out the mod 7 days later ( I was out of town) went back told me no refunds this is not satiated anywhere in ther store or on the receipt

Smok - Broken part

Just bought a tank 9/27 and the air flow ring is broken.
4.4

Smok - Hopes vape

Smok - Hopes vape
My vape has been messed up for months I’ve done everything I could to try and fix it and it’s just not working

Smok - Vape shuts off on its own

I have had the same vape for almost a year now and today it started to sit off on its own here and there.... why?
Ingersoll, Oklahoma
Show

Smok Procolor a heap of crap

Battery lid failed after just 2 weeks (now held closed with gaffa tape), then the fire button had to be hit, rather than pressed, to be able to access menus. A total heap of crap and the last smok product I will ever buy.

Smok - Osub 80w baby not working brand new

Keep getting low battery even though it is fully chargered. Brand new Osub 80w baby smok. Tried brand new battery, tried battery on different mod and it worked fine. Tried differet tanks. I dont understand why this is happening. I brought a new mod because my old one did the same thing.

Smok - Broke box mod

Been a problem with my vape since I got it inside didn’t think it was a big deal until it couldn’t read atomizers no more
2.2
Reply to reviews
The first one started smoking and smelled STRONGLY of burnt wire. It was just sitting on my desk untouched for a couple of hours and began smoking out of nowhere. The second one started telling me it was too hott, so I sent them both back. The customer service was...

Smok - Overheating

In the last few days the bottom of my pen has been sparking a very hot spark on my fingers and the vape shuts down when trying to hit it as if the battery is dead I purchased this pen less than 5 weeks ago I've owned 4 other smoks all were GREAT but this time I went with the mini due to its sleekness I'm very sorry now that I did

Smok Egic falling apart after 4 days

I bought an ecig 4 days ago to which now the button keeps completely falling / popping out and the top half of the ecig is raised causing the battery to disconnect. I am absolutely mortified how this can happen? Absolutely disgraceful.
1.6