Product: Smok G-priv 2 Vape Kit Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

F**k SMOK

Bought G-priv baby had it 4 days and it leaked so bad it shorted itself out... these mods are horrible! Replaced it with squid double barrel and it was a complete game changer!
Vonore, Tennessee

Smok - Tank leaks and damaged when bought

Smok - Tank leaks and damaged when bought
I bought a G-priv 2 and the peice you connect the tank to is loose and it won't fire.
2.2

Smok - G priv 2 screen

Broken screen on a Jeep Friv 2 only had it for 2 months pretty much says *** you if you try to call them and buy with cash a new screen telling me to go to a cell phone repair stores instead of being able to contact the manufacturer to buy a screen for my g priv2

Smok - Screen broke after 2 months

2 months after buying smok priv 2 the screen was working fine tgen i wake up & its broken doesnt show anything on the screen

Smok - I just need my vape fixed

I had just Got my mod It's a G-priv 2 kit And the piece that goes on to the modded self cycle little sewer piece that screws on the Prince tank and I snapped from the actual mod This is my 1st time trying to do this and as I never done it before
4.0
Reply to reviews
I bought the G-Prive 2 the 510 popped out and then it shorted out and then it melted pretty much everything I went to the store that I bought it from they told me to contact smok and to the warranty with them it's been almost 2 months and I can't get smok to respond...