filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Smok - Its okay for the price.

Tried to call, good luck with that. My Infinix stopped working a little more than 8 weeks after buying it. For the price,it was worth it because while it did work it was great and kept me off cigarettes:) It is annoying to have a warranty on something and the company not answer your call or call you back and make good on their promise to you.
3.2

Smok - Junk vapes

have 2 baby mags 1 is a week old the other I started today, both leaking bad, have 2 mag225, not in service yet, 1 pro color I will start today, will probably leak too, have 1priv x still in the mail. I liked the way they looked, ordered 6 smoks in all, I didn't read enough reviews. I should have got something that doesn't leak. after the 2 baby mags leaked,i assume they all will. merchant at store put the 1st one into service, showing me how to do it.worked in maintenance all my life its not rocket science. I know why there warrenty only covers the mod,and not the the tank.
3.0
I liked
  • I like all the starter kits
  • But they leak so far
Show

Smok - Broken Novo won’t hit.

didn’t answer the phone when i called

Smok - Novos won’t hold a charge

I’ve had it for 10 days and I plug it in and within 5 to 25 minutes it says it’s charging but it’s not.

Smok - Vaporizer malfuction

Something inside my 225W Mag Kit fried almost causing the batteries to explode.

Smok - I HAVE AN IDEA

I've wanted to contact Smok for quite some time, not to complain, to give them an idea that will help myself, their market and the vaping comunity so pls contact me back at Joshuaritter1000@gmail.com or my mobile # 312-763-1084
Show

Smok - Broken Novo won’t hit.

Novo won’t hit I’ve had it for two months. I have a warranty for it.
Reply to reviews

One of the worst vape companies out there. When I first switched from cigarettes to vapor, I initially bought a Smok alien (and a baby beast tank), then a Smok stick, and then another Smok alien (with a cloud beast king tank). All in all probably about $200. Each...
1.6
I didn't like
  • Cheaply made
  • Dud coils
  • Short lasting product

Smok - Your product is trash and ruined a $400 coat

Smok - Your product is trash and ruined a $400 coat
Your *** chinese *** was shipped to america where it has disappointed thousands of consumers. I read through your FAQ and have been vaping for years and your *** ranks still leak like a *** sieve. Kys.

Contact Smok

Mailing Address:
Smok
130 Oak Park Dr. Suite A 13F Block B3, Building unit 9, Zone 2, Shenzhen Bay Tech-Eco Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Mooresville, North Carolina 28115
United States
Phone:
(704) 696-8900

Smok - Warranty checking for a return

Defective mod under warranty. Checking status