2.2

Beware of the Smok Mag 225W it has a malfunction that occurs from the way the mod connector plate is assembled. I purchased my first one from a small vape store and discarded my receipt which is my fault because I should have predicted the machine would completely stop working after two days.

Me being so in love with the Mag design I went to the store and purchased another one. In the meantime I contacted Smok about it and received a $30 coupon. At that time I’m like ok, whatever I got a brand new one so I was satisfied. About a month later the same exact issue occurs with the new Mag this time I kept my receipt and file a warranty claim, took pics and videos like they asked and received the most horrible customer service from who ever handles the claims.

They would not grant me my warranty because I didn’t have the outter packaging that came with the Mag on my box and contents. Then they tried to offer me another $30 coupon after I spent over $200 on both mods. I sent a detailed message about the issue that many people are having and the response I got was utterly disgusting. “Good day!

Thank you for your information. We are sorry for the issue and sorry for we couldn't help you sincerely. However, we wish you have a good vaping life.

Thank you! --- Kind regards Lilith Pu Customer Service Team Phone: +86 755 8634718” This is how Smok treats their customers once they have your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Smok Box Mod.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Comments

PainstakingPersian209

I agree I've been trying to get a hold of them i need a full replacement it sucks so bad mines jacked.