2.0

I have an Alien 220W from SMOK which broke within the warranty period. I contacted the seller on ebay (high street hydro -- don't buy from this crap company!!!) who stated that they only supply 3 month warranty even though the Alien comes with a 6 month warranty card.

I sent question to high street hydro why they don't apply correct warranty but never heard from them again. I contacted SMOK about this and they said they would contact the seller and make sure they send replacement item to me and asked me to wait. I have sent a follow up mail each week for 3 weeks now and have received no reply back from SMOK during this time.

I advice other consumers to stay away from this company and their products since they are completely worthless if you happen to have any problem with any of their products. I have ordered SMOK MAG for me and a couple of friends but will now cancel this order and buy another brand instead.

Review about: Smok Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Send the replacement mod as promised!.

I didn't like: Smoks customer service, Quality of the product, No contact.

Comments

Ridiculous make products but have a warranty that’s only 3 months seriously how about give the money for the product back if your not going to stand by the junk you have people purchase